Tom O'Neil - 'The Brandologist'
Published and featured in the Harvard Business Review, Economist, TVNZ, TV3 and the NZ Herald, Tom is a multi-award winning motivational speaker and best-selling international author who inspires, excites and challenges both professional audiences and individuals to improve their short, medium and long term performance.
Through his dynamic, fun and engaging presentation style,
Tom will give you and your team the tools to put in place effective
strategies to become 'Influencers in your Industry' and reach your full
potential across your organisation.
Tom can help you and your team with:
- Personal branding and marketing
- Corporate integrity, reputation and
- Goal coaching and team development
- Motivational and inspirational speaking
- Conference keynote speaking
- Group training and development
- Team and indvidual coaching and mentoring
- Successful career / life management
- Team performance improvement
As an internationally recognised specialist in personal development, reputation, corporate integrity and career management, Tom is a best-selling international author, with his books published in the U.S.A., U.K., Australia, Canada and New Zealand.
Find out more about Tom's inspirational and motivational keynote, workshop and coaching solutions by clicking below:
Download Tom's printable personal profile by clicking on the example to the right
Contact the team on (0800) 282 669 to discuss your keynote, coaching and development needs